Last updated on:
Table of Contents
- How to Get Back with Your Ex Boyfriend?
- About the Author
- How will Meet Your Sweet: 2nd Chance Help Get My Boyfriend Back?
- Contents of Meet Your Sweet and How they Helped
- Caution: This is Not for Everyone
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Words
How to Get Back with Your Ex Boyfriend?
You’ve probably landed here because of that question. Well, I know how it feels.
Very few things hurt as much as breaking up with someone who you love more than life itself.
Yet those painful feelings are something we all have experienced at some point or another, always reminding us that we’re only human.
Breaking up with your significant other can lead to thoughts of guilt, betrayal, insecurity, and loneliness, but that doesn’t mean you can’t live a full life regardless.
But what if you wanted to know how to get back with your ex boyfriend, own up to your mistakes, and give the broken relationship a second chance?
This is where the book, Meet Your Sweet: 2nd Chance will help.
As a bisexual, I’ve used the knowledge gained from this book to get back with my ex boyfriend who said we’re splitting up due to reasons of incompatibility.
- What did I learn from this book?
- How did I overcome his objection of incompatibility?
- How did I re-initiate contact and eventually restart the relationship?
You’ll find everything in this Meet Your Sweet: 2nd Chance Review.
By the way, if you want to learn how to get your ex girlfriend back, you can go here instead.
About the Author
Okay, if you’re looking for credibility, let me tell you that this book has been written by renowned relationship coach, Mirabelle Summers, who has raving fans around the world.
She has helped many people overcome self-doubt, self-pity, and insecurity issues that were sabotaging relationships and become a better version of themselves. She has also counseled couples to get their love life back on track.
This book is based on her personal experiences as well as years of expertise in the field of relationship and dating.
And it teaches everything you need to know about identifying your own mistakes, rekindling the old flame, and keeping your partner for life.
How will Meet Your Sweet: 2nd Chance Help Get My Boyfriend Back?
“Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus” isn’t that what everyone believes?
The answer is far more complicated than most gurus would like to admit.
The truth is that men and women are both from the planet Earth and they both respond to certain emotional triggers.
Meet Your Sweet teaches you how to capitalize on those triggers to get the type of response you want.
And the best part? It shows you how to do it without resorting to manipulation and lies.
Instead it preaches openness and vulnerability as critical factors that sustain relationships.
- The different ways men and women behave in and out of a relationship
- How to identify your own follies and the right methods of correcting them to become a better person
- Reminisce on the best moments of your relationship and recognize what made it so special in the first place
- Build up your self-esteem and learn how to get back with your ex boyfriend
- How to get him to commit for the second time and keep him committed forever
It doesn’t matter whether you’re gay, straight, or bisexual, the advice in this book is designed to be applicable to everyone.
All you must do is put in the dedication to learn and implement the teachings in the right way.
Contents of Meet Your Sweet and How they Helped
I learned so many things from the 5 modules of this book that it will take me forever to discuss them all. For brevity’s sake, I’ll give you a shorter version:
Step 1: Grieve till you’re okay
The first section of the book taught me that it’s okay to grieve for as long as it’s necessary. Grieving helps us gain a second perspective and introspect on our own mistakes rather than shifting the blame to someone else.
After I was done grieving, I found myself a lot light-hearted and confident to resume a normal life.
Step 2: Reflect on what you had
Most of us live our lives on a day-to-day basis, without ever stopping to retrospect or ponder about life’s meaning. The same goes for a relationship.
Upon reflecting on our former relationship, I realized that we both made our share of mistakes.
This portion of the book’s strengthened my belief that our relationship deserves a second chance. No, my choices were not influenced by any vulnerability.
Step 3: Understanding anger and using it for good
Being angry at your ex is okay. But letting anger get in the way of living a fulfilling life is not.
If it weren’t for this step, I could have never understood how my pent-up anger was eating away all sources of happiness one by one.
One fine day I chose NOT to be angry anymore and let bygones be bygones. That was the day I felt I had truly unburdened a boulder off my chest.
Step 4: Get back in touch
Once your personal Demons have been laid to rest, it’s time to go out there and re-initiate contact with your ex.
Sure, it’s awkward and uncomfortable, but only you can take the initiative that might probably end up being the best decision you’ve ever made.
Step 5: Discuss the breakup
To understand what honestly went wrong, it’s crucial that you discuss the breakup in a calm and emphatic manner.
Open all channels of communication and let your ex-boyfriend know that he can talk his heart out without fear of being judged.
This part was especially tough because I had to reassure my boyfriend that my bisexuality had nothing to do with our relationship not working out. I am a loyal individual, and nothing will change that.
Caution: This is Not for Everyone
I’m not writing this review to give you false expectations.
The advice this book contains will not work for everyone – that’s just truth.
You shouldn’t buy the book if:
- You’re unwilling to put your ego behind and become vulnerable once again
- You don’t want to put in the effort that’s needed to sustain a stable relationship
- You’re not sure if getting back with your ex-boyfriend is the right way to go
- You’re unwilling to be uncomfortable and work towards bettering communication skills
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I win my boyfriend back?
There are a few guidelines you can follow:
- Do not rush things. It won't help.
- Keep a journal to break up emotions.
- Don't be tempted to text or call him (yet).
- Become the Ungettable Girl, let him crave for you!
- Learn how to have a complete radio silence (no contact rule).
- Read a guide like Meet Your Sweet: 2nd Chance to help you.
How do I make my ex regret?
A few tips you can use:
- Talk about exciting and lovely things you've done since the breakup.
- Tell him how you are killing it at work (new job or promotion).
- Show off your killer body to him.
- Mention your new (potential) relation now and then.
- Mention your contribution to society (volunteer work).
- Show him that you are totally over him (even if you are not).
How do you know if your ex is still in love with you?
Are you suspecting that your ex-boyfriend is still in love with you? Here are some clear signs:
- He is still following you online.
- You receive a lot of calls from a number you don't recognize.
- They are talking nasty about your new partner.
- Your ex is turning nasty and mean on you.
- Other people let you know that your ex is still talking about you.
- You are crossing paths too often to make it a coincidence.
- Your ex is texting you.
There are many more signs, however the above ones are the most common ones.
How can I move on from my ex?
Here are a few ways that will help you to get over your ex for sure. Please keep in mind that they are not always fun, and it will take dedication for sure.
- Cutt off all contact immediately.
- Stop fantasizing about your ex.
- Accept the past and make peace with it.
- It's perfectly fine and healthy that you still love them.
- Forgive yourself and love yourself more.
Meet Your Sweet: 2nd Chance is genuinely an underrated book that contains so much information to learn about oneself and their partner.
I got my ex back following the step-by-step instructions; I’m sure you can too if you tried. Go ahead and give it a read.
There is always an option to get a refund if you did not manage to learn how to get your ex boyfriend back.